The college of physicians and surgeons Pakistan has decided to Hold theory Examinations of FCPS-1 and FCPS-II (Major and other subjects). MCPS and intermediate module during the year 2012 as per program given below.
TOACS/Clinical Examinations shall be held 2-3 weeks after the theory Examination.FCPS -I
FCPS -II (Major subjects)
- March , 13 , 2012 Tuesday
- June , 12 , 2012 Tuesday
- November , 06 , 2012 Tuesday
FCPS -II (Other subjects) , MCPS & IMM
- January , 03 , 2012 Tuesday
- July , 17 , 2012 Tuesday
Please Note that:
- March , 20 , 2012 Tuesday
- October , 09 , 2012 Tuesday
Applicants for FCPS-I examinations must have completed one year house job
at least two months before the date of examination.
Applicants for all other examinations must have completed the speciﬁed
training at least one month before the date of theory examination.
The FCPS-l examination will be held in Kathmandu and Riyadh on March 13
and November 06, 2012.
The FCPS-ll examination will be held in Kathmandu and Riyadh on January
03 and uly 17, 2012.Dr Mohammad Sharif
Chief Controller f Examinatio
1. P.S. to President, CPSP.
2. CPSP Councillors
3. Secretary, CPSP, Karachi
4. Registrar, CPSP, Karachi
5. Treasurer, CPSP, Karachi
6. Professor of Pathology, CPSP. Karachi.
7. Senior Executive Ofﬁcer, RTMC. Karachi
8. Associate Director. REU, CPSP, Karachi.
9. Director, Faculties, CPSP, Karachi
10. Director, Department of Medical Education, CPSP, Karachi
11. CPSP Regional Directors
12. Manager, CPSP Regional Ofﬁces
13. ControllerslJoint Controllers of Examination
14. Deputy Administration Manager, CPSP, Karachi
15. General Manager (Operations), CPSP, Karachi
16. General Manager (Finance), CPSP, Karachi
17. lncharge (Publications), CPSP, Karachi
18. Webmaster CPSP Karachi with a request to put the notification on College website
19. Archive Department. CPSP. Karachi
20. Notice Board of CPSP Head Office, Karachi & Regional Ofﬁces